Have experience driving and operating trucks and a basic working knowledge of construction projects.
Have experience operating Excavators.
Have considerable understanding of permit requirements.
Be able to pass pre-employment drug, alcohol and background checks.
Be able to operate the equipment in a safe and productive manner including, but not limited to:
- Receive and follow directions from immediate supervisor in a professional manner
- Perform daily maintenance requirements on the equipment as required
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip truck inspections
- Fill out forms daily and submitting them
- Be prepared for all weather conditions (proper clothing, gloves, etc.)
- Load truck with loader as required
- Accurately complete tickets with correct job numbers, lease names, load times, unload times, miles traveled, drive time, wait time, material quantities and other information as required
- Complete daily logs compliant with DOT regulations and submit them to the office each day
- Report maintenance problems and insure equipment is repaired before driving again
- Keep the inside of the truck clean
- Perform Labor Duties as requested
Valid CDL driver's license