Fessler & Bowman, Inc. is a growth-focused concrete and excavation contractor. With a 50+ year history of quality, safety, and profitability, the Company has relied on its strong leadership team and core principals. In order to staff the projects that it has on the books for 2019, the Company is adding to its field craft workers, all trades.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct crew on responsibilities and expectations.
- Lead safe work conditions and safe working practices.
- Perform duties of cutting and placing reinforcing wire mesh, tie rebar, preparing appropriate sand and cement mixtures and placing, pouring and rough leveling of concrete.
- Fine finish concrete by floating, toweling, edging and brushing in accordance with specifications.
- Maintain administrative reports (including but not limited safety and time sheets)
Skills and Specifications:
- Other duties to be assigned.
- Significant knowledge of the standard methods, materials, tools and equipment used in concrete construction.
- Knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety measures.
- Capability to give instructions, written and oral to skilled and semi-skilled assistants.
- Ability to read blueprints.
Education and Qualifications:
- Willing to travel as needed.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 5+ years of experience Industrial Concrete Work
The Recruitment Process
- 3+ years as a crew leader / foreman
The recruitment process will include a phone screen, in-person meeting, and a pre-employment background check and drug test.
** Fessler & Bowman is an Equal Opportunity Employer **