SEEKING CONCRETE FINISHERS!! $500 signing bonus after 30 days worked!!
Fessler & Bowman, Inc. is a growth-focused concrete and excavation contractor based in Flushing, Michigan with offices in Bossier City, LA and Charlotte, NC. With a 50+ year history of quality, safety, and profitability, the Company has relied on its strong leadership team and core principals. In order to staff the projects that it has on the books for 2019, the Company is adding to its field craft workers, all trades.
While the Company has built a backlog of work in its core regions, employees that are willing to travel to project sites have the best opportunity of staying busy year round and earning the most money. Additionally, there are opportunities to grow with the company, which can provide additional pay and benefits in future roles.
Desired Experience, Skills, and Abilities
Compensation, Benefits, and Structure
- The position involves anything and everything related to heavy concrete, finishing concrete, earthwork, and site utilities. From unloading and moving construction materials to building forms and working on large concrete pours.
- Waterproof, finish, and repair concrete in new and existing structures.
- Install items into freshly poured concrete.
- Spread, level, and smooth wet concrete.
- Create concrete forms and use machinery to direct wet concrete into them.
- Other duties to be assigned.
- Willingness to learn and follow all safety policies and requirements.
- Ability to work hard all day, in good and bad weather, and occasionally deal with stressful situations
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds repeatedly throughout the day
- This position requires climbing, kneeling, bending, and crawling often as well as the ability to work on ladders, platforms, and mechanical lifts
- Ability to understand English
- Valid Drivers License
This position is full-time, with a strong likelihood for year-round work if willing to travel. The Company pays great hourly rates, provides a benefits package. Additionally, Fessler & Bowman is focused on safety and quality and has built a good Company culture around the team that supports this commitment.
The Recruitment Process
The recruitment process will include a phone screen, in-person meeting, and a pre-employment background check and drug test.
Fessler & Bowman is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Job Type: Full-time