SEEKING CARPENTERS!! $500 SIGN ON BONUS AFTER 30 DAYS WORKED!!
Fessler & Bowman, Inc. is a safety and growth-focused concrete and excavation contractor based in Flushing, Michigan with offices in Bossier City, LA and Charlotte, NC. With a 50+ year history of quality, safety, and profitability, the Company has relied on its strong leadership team and core principals.
Desired Experience, Skills, and Abilities
- The position involves a variety of tasks, including welding, building forms and forming systems for concrete, operating basic hand tools and small powered equipment, and everything else that a carpenter does in the heavy civil field.
- Previous knowledge of civil construction, concrete works and steel fixing are essential along with a solid understanding of form-work carpentry.
- Ability to read blueprints and be proficient in measuring and cutting.
- Some experience building Concrete Forms and Decks desired.
- Position and secure steel bars or mesh in concrete forms in order to reinforce concrete. Use a variety of fasteners, rod-bending machines, blowtorches, and hand tools. Includes rod busters.
Fessler & Bowman is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Willingness to learn and follow all safety policies and requirements
- Ability to work hard all day, in good and bad weather, and occasionally deal with stressful situations
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds repeatedly throughout the day
- This position requires climbing, kneeling, bending, and crawling often as well as the ability to work on ladders, platforms, and mechanical lifts
- Ability to understand English
- Valid Drivers License